Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lost my phone :(

Lost my phone last night, hai...

Was in the toilet cubicle, placed it on top of the toilet roll dispenser... Realised that something's VERY WronG when I am back at the ballroom with nothing in my hands... Rushed back immediately but my phone was no longer there loh! argh...

Of course will feel abit down lah... but then must thank my friends for helping me call my phone at least 100 times, and search high and low for it.

And my Mum, she's damned efficient, hahaha. Well, I called her once to tell her about my lost phone. And I called her the second time to ask her to help me disconnet the sim card, but before I was able to tell her that, she had done it. Mama, you're so zai, hahaha.

So dear friends, please give me your phone nos.! My line will resume again by tomorrow. Thanks :)

p.s.: despite this unfortunate incident of mine, I would still hafta say that last night's DnD was great. Really very "Shanghai", most grand DnD I've ever attended (Prom night and Grad night were pale in comparison :X). Okay, lucky draw, I've got nothing to say... it's the bEst lucky draw I've ever come across... everyone became so so sooo excited about the prizes. Too bad I didn't win anything, haha.

No comments: