Friday, September 11, 2009

Facebook is good

cos' I get to know what's happening around me;

like who got married on 090909 (*congrats!*),
like someone took pictures with a parrot in the office (*interesting...*),
like my friend's friend got beaten up by some unreasonable, barbaric creatures (*angry!*),

and

little Charles is not feeling well(*get well soon!*),
Kor kor feeling down (*jia you!*)

and everyone is glad that it's TGIF~

oh, and FB is nice too, as my friends can tag me in the photos :)

but still it's too much of a public place for me
I still prefer here (Life Comes Full Circle)
it's more of an exclusivity, hahaha. (j/k~)
it's more of close friends would know that I have a blog, and I would tell my closer friends that I have a blog (ya noe, this is how young people communicate nowadays, to know what's happening to your friends, haha.)
and friends who care will, well, probably ask if I have a blog, hohoho.

*p/s: a random entry, as thoughts bubbled while I was surfing FB a moment ago.

No comments: