Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sights @ Syd - Sydney Fish Market

Thinking hard of where, and how should I start. Cos' there's too many stuff.

So I shall begin with my first outside meal at Syd, keke. 因为民以食为天嘛。 :P

No fantastic scenery like the opera house or habour bridge. But it's one of my favourite places, cos' the seafood is very, very fresh. Especially the oysters!




The sea urchin... which will become some orangy stuff as show in the pic below. The taste is soso only (to me lah).


From left to right: seaweeds, sea urchin and salmon sashimi.

You can choose to sit inside:

Or outdoor:

Oyster & me

Lotsa seagulls in Syd. Keep close watch of your food, or the seagulls may attack on them haha.

There was performance while we were eating: seagull balancing on wire!

Food is so nice and fresh... that we went back for the second time (third last day of my trip):

Do squeeze lemon juice on the oysters before eating. Will taste better.

Pelican

夕阳无限好。

No comments: