Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's a saturday night,

when all photographers would come to gather at certain places in the city.
Just to capture your spectacular moments, fireworks.


An interesting sight to see,
with photographers lined up along the railing.
Tripods up, SLRs mounted, you can imagine the scene.


I think these people are kind souls,
or at least we can call them helpful.
I was late and the place was packed,
and two photographers gladly made space for me to squeeze in.
The grass was very wet,
and one of them gave me newspapers so that I could put my stuff.
Photographers can make friends with one another easily somehow.


9.05pm
Lights at Marina Bay floating platform were switched off.
"Get ready, gonna start soon!"


Drizzling,
hence umbrellas were up.
Nah, wasn't sheltering ourselves.
Umbrellas are meant for the cameras, you see.


Very busy.
Eyes transfixed upon the fireworks.
Both hands occupied; one for holding the umbrella, and the other for the remote switch.
*Click clek click clek click clek* for 15 minutes.
All were doing the same things for 15 minutes.

Interesting sight,
and I feel comfortable with the accompany of friends and strangers,
as all were there for the same purpose.

Okay then,
see you peeps next year.
And see you next year, fireworks.

No comments: