Sunday, November 9, 2008

Unlucky

Played 5 min of tennis with my runmates, then while I tried to save a ball, I heard *crack* in my right ankle. That's it. Injured my ankle (ankle displaced) (mandarin is "跑位") and ligament liao. At first still can walk (thanks to Eric's ice pack)... but after my parents come and fetch me and we went for lunch, the lump on my ankle swelled twice the normal size, so I gota limp abit...

After the chinese sinseh 'pushed' my ankle back (I dunno what that part of my ankle called, haha), it's more painful than before lah. Obvious LiMpinG now.
Got 5 days of mc for this... emailed my tic and manager but they haven reply leh (cos' it's Sun, keke). Hope it's not too much trouble for my team.

Oh yah, and must thank PY for lending me the clutches and help! keke

现在也只能唱 “everything will be all right, tomorrow will be fine~ 太阳依然灿烂,地球继续转”~

No comments: