Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, last week, I had given up the thought to buy Lumix LX3 next month, cos' the shop uncle said that LX3 is not that good too... 2 customers got complaints. Uncle discouraged me to buy! Think he's pretty honest, cos' sales person only urge one to buy usually. My old FZ5, the trusted and reliable companion, is still better! :)
Yea, more megapixels doesn't mean good. Really.

Happy too, cos it means I can save around $610.

But I am surfing Clubsnap (forum) just now, oh my gosh, Sigma 30mm f1.4 is gorgeous!... Hmm, I mean the shots it produced are gorgeous, keke. (look at this: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362928) But the price also 'gorgeous', about 700. Tempting, tempting... must curb this desire, economy not very good now, next year will be worse... 我忍、我忍。。。可是我能忍多久?哈哈哈。还是要忍。Argh...

No comments: