Friday, December 5, 2008

It's the 4th week already and it's still...


like this!?! (photos taken on 2 Dec)
Been refraining to post such kind of entry but it's irritating at times, so let me grumble please.
Went to the sinseh at Paya Lebar 4 times (first time $30, second, third and fourth time $28 each), she said got blood clot, helped me 放血 and let the ligament heal. (放血 means using the needle to poke at my ankle area many times, then use the tube-like vacuum to vacuum out the blood clots, pain loh, eeee...)
But it is still swollen, so I changed to the next better player, who is situated at Chinatown. He said that there is actually a small crack, that's why it is swollen... been there this wed, the swell gone down slightly... went again today, he said I must have walked quite abit cos' my veins are 'popping out', wahaha... *pai seh* “要多休息才会好得快一些。” 我知道,可是不要走、不要出门,很 xian 的咧~~~
目前为止,跌打花了我150元,I can use this money to buy a nice nice bag leh! And I gota spend money on buying flats to wear... 好吧,破财消灾咯,好运从此来,来啊来啊~~~
And non-monetary loss, like I can't go around shooting pics...
Get well soon Ching x3

No comments: