Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh happy day~ oN 20052008

Cos I met Miss Foong in the neighbourhood today! She's bringing P3 students to the mini park at Serangoon Central to water the trees that Yangzheng has adopted. (yea, the park which has a few trees around, there's a concrete stage too)

She's my P5 and 6 form teacher, teaching English, Maths and Science. Miss Foong's good, I tell you. Very knowledgeable, very responsible teacher. Students taught by her are in good hands. I am no exception, wahaha...

10 years since then (I'm the 1998 batch), she has not changed much. Or rather, she has not changed, haha. She looks as serious as ever when she teached. Hairstyle the same too. That's why I managed to spot her, and her voice. Hehheh. Told her some updates of mine (now having holidays, graduated, etc).

And she recognized me! So happy :)

I think she's happy too, that her student has grown up from a little kid, and is ready to make her first step into the 'real' world.

No comments: