Monday, July 14, 2008

My first time...

Attending a friend's wedding!
It's two friends' wedding actually, cos' I know both the husband and wife, haha.

Many other friends had asked me, "Oh, your friend get married so young??"
Keke, well, Hao Chieh and Xiu Ling are both older than me. :P

Yes, yes, to me, there's a difference between friends' weddings and relatives' weddings... it just feels different... like... you have come to an age... ya, I getting older lah... haha.

Hmm, as the years go, I'll have more weddings to attend ya... In fact, this October, I got one more to attend!

The photos taken are in Jo's camera, but she's flying tomorrow, so guess I'll get them from her when she's back...

Once again, congratulations to Hao Chieh and Xiu Ling, on this special day of you two, 14 July 2008.

No comments: