Monday, July 21, 2008

Tomorrow...is The Day...

Yep, it's my convocation tomorrow! Well, I don't feel that sense of excitment actually, since I've gotten my degree cert anyway, haha.

But right now I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach... cos' of the idea that you gotta wear the big academic dress, walk up the stage to shake hands, make sure that my hair is tidy, my make-up is not smudged, my face is not oily, I look good when taking photographs, etc. (Arh, vainity...but I supposed ALL women will at least have some of that vainty right, haha)

Anyway, tomorrow is the day! When I've 'officially' completed my formal education. I would say it's quite a straight path, from nursery all the way to uni, no major hiccups. Too comfortable sometimes... but hey, I do my fair share of work to arrive at this point of life k, haa~

Hence, after tomorrow, I'll have officially completed the Level 1 of my LiFe education, hohoho~
朋友们,明天见! :)

No comments: